The formula to getting rich: Spend less than you earn. Much less.Work harder on yourself than you do on your job A budget is you telling your money where to go, instead of wondering where it went. We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like. It's far easier to look wealthy than it is to become wealthy. You can afford anything, just not everything Earning money is offense, and saving money is defense. They're both important, but it's defense that wins championships. Saying rich people don't need a budget is like saying bodybuilders don't need to work out. How do you think they got there? Money can buy security, but it can't buy happiness.If you do what is easy, life will be hard. If you do what is hard, life will be easy.Success isn't something you do one time. Success is something you do over, and over, and over again. Diversification means always having to say sorry. If your whole account is up, it means you’re not diversified.Get rich quick schemes are always bad, ESPECIALLY if it works, because then you’ll be looking for the next one.50% off sale? NOPE! I save 100% by not buying it in the 1st placeMoney is a tool, not a goalI'd rather be busy than broke

Rockstars hang out with other rockstars. And slacks hang out with other slackers. Which are you?"Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it." - Winston ChurchillIf everything seems under control...you're not going fast enoughSuccess is Sexy"Life is a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving forward." - Albert EinsteinOften times, investing in yourself reaps the biggest returns"Far more money has been lost be investors trying to predict recessions than has been lost in recessions themselves." - Peter Lynch"The question is not who's going to let me... It's who's going to stop me." - Ayn RandSuccess leaves clues. Follow them."You can be rich by having more than you need, or by needing less than you have." - Jim Mott
Having money magnifies who you are inside. Good or bad.Don't wish it was easy. Wish you were better."You must pay taxes. But there's now law that says you have to leave a tip." - Morgan StanleyEconomists have have predicted 9 of the last 5 recessions.The best time to start investing was yesterday.Personal finance is only 10%. The other 90% is behavior.I don't care if the President is Democrat or Republican. I'll find a way to make money"There are no guaranteed investments. If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster." - Clint Eastwood"The harder I work, the luckier I get." - Samuel Goldwyn
Money is like beer... Once you've had enough, you should share it